Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Collage







At the top of the page is my final product.  Below that are my five pictures I used to create that image.  My quote is, "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Wayne Gretzky.  I felt that this quote was perfect for a number of reasons.  First, since I used to play hockey I have that in common with the quote and Wayne Gretzky himself.  Second, The picture shows me taking a full shot in golf and this specific shot I remember.  I didn't have to hit driver but I chose to be aggressive and hit it and it wound up working out in my favor, if I hadn't done that the outcome may have been very different. Third and lastly, I included the PGA Tour logo because that is my overall goal and it fits the image and quote perfectly as well.  If I don't try for it I won't make it but since I am and giving it 110% anything is possible.  Creating this image itself was very difficult.  I went for something a little more challenging than just a basic boring collage of pictures thrown together.  I wanted to make something that flowed and that I could put in a frame to take home to my parents.  When I came across these photos of myself from a golf tournament while searching for photos to add to my collage this idea jumped into my head.  After lots of frustration, mistakes and editing I finally did it and I am so happy with the finished product.  The hardest part was cutting out each individual image and tying them all together seamlessly making sure that the lighting worked and the shadows were in the spots they should be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment