Monday, April 3, 2017

Magazine Cover


As you know by now, I'm a huge sports guy.  I started my sports life early jumping around from sport to sport until I fell in love which I played for about 13 years from the time I was 4 years old until recently when I was 17 years old.  It took me all over the world, allowed me to meet some of my best friends, create incredible memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life and lastly, it helped me to mature as a person.  It taught me skills that I will use throughout my life such as leadership, teamwork, and how to deal with adversity.  I scored lots of crazy goals, won many awards, and traveled the world to play the game I loved but nothing was better than winning a championship that you worked the entire season for and getting back in the locker room with the boys to celebrate. I quit 2 years ago because I wanted to pursuit a career as a golfer but that doesn't mean I don't miss it every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment