Thursday, April 20, 2017

Movie



For this project I decided to make my collage even more alive.  Since my quote is, "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" by Wayne Gretzky I figured why not show an entire shot that?  and this one happens to be so good that it went in the hole!   I think it's cool because I'm in Florida so the shot has the background of a New York golf course and then the next frame with the ball going in the hole has the background of a Florida golf course which also represents my journey from start to finish along with the ball's.  I also incorporated the sounds of a club hitting the ball at impact and the beautiful sound of the ball falling in the cup.  I thought that this was by far the toughest project yet for me.  Trying to get everything to match up at the perfect time and look as smooth as possible was very challenging.  I enjoyed it and did the best I possibly could and am very happy with the final product, it's a lot better than I ever thought it would be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment